See also our ‘Silverlinks’ project for a range of materials about setting up a local project, running workshops about housing & care options in later life, and others.
Care & Repair England has produced a number of self training guides in partnership with EAC FirstStop including:
- Advising older people about their care choices in later life – click here
- Advising older people about their housing choices in later life – click here
- Housing choices in later life – click here
- Use of housing equity for beginners – click here
- Income in retirement – a beginners guide – click here
- Enabling older people to live safely & well at home – click here [June 2015]